- Convert an old Humvee a Self-Driving Car
- The vehicle needs to identify and avoid obstacles that appear in its path
- Don’t add expensive sensors to the vehicle, which will be destroyed.
- Let’s move all the equipment outside the vehicle
- Operate in a GPS denied environment.
After consulting with other AI experts, that were more worried about what model would use rather than how it would benefit the client. They decided to stay with us, because our pragmatic approach that is 100% focused in delivering a successful project.
We were able to meet these challenging requirements in a cost-effective and reliable manner, delivering a successful project for our client. Our solution was to place radars along the path to detect the vehicle and its surroundings, rather than detecting the environment from the car. We also designed a processing pipeline to detect the vehicle with great accuracy, solving the GPS-denied environment problem. The radars also provided the necessary information to detect other moving obstacles, allowing us to avoid them.
We beat standard GPU accuracy with our system, using only the radars
Our approach has proven to be reliable, and hasn't registered any crash up until this point
100% Flexible System
The system has been designed in such a way that new features can be easily integrated